Event/Wedding Planner, Event Managem ent Co
Weddings, Social or Corporate gathering, when you use these talent individuals you are getting an entire team all under one roof, that will come with innovative ideas, making each event unique.
EVENT DESIGNER OR DECORATOR
If you only need help in coming up with the prefect ambiance for the finishing touch. They are your visional artist, creating glamours and event fun atomsphere by using lighting, flowers, fabrics and other materials that will transport your guest to a place or time. Decorators because of their long experience with the event planning process can at some point become a planner. Many have BA degree in interior design or accredited event designer certificate or over 1 year experience in event-planning.
Why a good wait staff is so important
- Servers work really hard to getting out hot dish and moving your buffet line.
- Your bartenders are on their feet, working tirelessly and event deal with intoxicated guests.
So what should you ask and look for?
- Average of 3 years of banquet experience.
- Experience in mixing drink. Test them out
- Have extensive training to provide professional service
- Professional attired
- Courteous and at least one that can communicate with your foreign guests.